How to download files:
1. Download the textfile on the rapidshare link.
2. Open the textfile and use the link on it to download the album.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

"Ain't nuthin like the Old School..."

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Eric B & Rakim, LL Cool J & Public Enemy - Live In Amsterdam 1987

Don't ask me where this came from because I don't know, but GODAMN, 3 of the best artists/groups ever on the top of their carriers on the same stage on the same night, that's crazy!
When I downloaded this I thought the audio quality was some crappy noisy shit, but for my surprise, the quality is great, I don’t know how this hasn’t been officially released…

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

By the way, how's the pic? I made it myself with 3 photos to make it look real

10 comments:

Unknown said...

imma have 2 grab this thanks man.....

by the way the pic looks dope

Anonymous said...

Holy shit. Thanks. Thanks a lot. This kicks ass.

evan said...

The pic is cool, man.

Anonymous said...

thanks man. dope.
i was there at the concert. 15 yrs old. shit was incredible. the show was broadcasted on dutch radio back then. i had it on cassette, but lost it! this is a big trip down memory lane. thnks

Anonymous said...

so dope, classic footage... Thx

Kazeiro said...

Anonymous nº2 - damn, that must have been amazing, a night that you will never forget :)

Anonymous said...

I saw this tour in England at nottingham Rock city, i was only 15 aswell, got to talk to Public enemy around the back of concert hall, got photos and autographs, thanks man

Anonymous said...

Sorry for sounding like a f*ckin moron, but i only seem to get 0kb .txt-Files. AM I doin sumthing wrong?!? Or has it been deleted? I really like to get that Classic Jam!! Plz HELP ME!!!

btw: Love your blog, dude!

Propz from Germany

Anonymous said...

I was there as one of the few ladies.Legendary!!!!!!
The Beastie Boys and Run Dmc tour was another 1.
Just found some awesome autographs at my mums as well including 1 from Jam Master Jay R.I.P.
I was over the moon didn't even know I had these.

Anonymous said...

Wow big props on this one, classic material!
Although I live in the Netherlands I wasn't there :(