How to download files:
1. Download the textfile on the rapidshare link.
2. Open the textfile and use the link on it to download the album.

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Starchild


O.C. [2005] Starchild
Yesterday I went to a store and I found this rare album that I would never expect to find in Portugal, because only 20,000 copies were shipped before it was shelved, I had the album on my computer since it was released but that's something you don't see in a store everyday, so I bought it.
Then I thought "How haven't I posted this yet on my blog?", because it's a great album, full of dope beats produced by Soul Supreme, DJ Static Selektah, Locsmif & Vanguard, and the usual dope rhymes O.C. delivers. It's a lot better than his previous LP's Bon Appetit and Smoke and Mirrors. Check the review.

Intro
Evaridate (feat. Pharoahe Monch on the chorus)
Who Run It
The Professional
1nce Again
Ya Don't Stop
Story To Tell
What Am I Supposed To Do
Getaway
Memory Lane
Special
Who Run It (Remix)
Outro

5 comments:

Alex said...

Posso saber que loja e que foste para ver se tenho sorte em encontrar albums assim xDDD

Kazeiro said...

Fnac do Chiado

ariel said...

You realy got into O.C. latley.
Thanks for this post :) was looking for that quite a while now.

Anonymous said...

YO...bro THIS IS VERY DOPE album!!!
Simply a HIP HOP CLASSIC!
dont SLEEP on this ONE...Its a BIG ALBUM!!! This is what REAL HIP HOP is!

Anonymous said...

Thanks!