How to download files:
1. Download the textfile on the rapidshare link.
2. Open the textfile and use the link on it to download the album.

Monday, June 01, 2009

Changes of Atmosphere



Dela [2008] Changes of Atmosphere

If the Jazz Liberatorz album really didn't do it for you, this will, and if you haven't heard the french producer Dela prepare yourself for a smooth jazzy hip-hop album with an incredible guestlist. One of 2008's finest albums.

1. Changes of Atmosphere (Intro) (feat. Liza Garza)
2. I Say Peace (feat. J-Live)
3. Live the Life (feat. J. Sands)
4. The City (feat. J-Live & Surreal)
5. Won't Do (feat. Miles Bonny)
6. Stress (feat. Queens Connex & Termanology)
7. Long Life (feat. Talib Kweli)
8. Veuillez veiller sur vos reves (feat. Les Nubians & John Banzai)
9. Vibrate (feat. Blu)
10. How to Fish (feat. Reach)
11. The Plan (feat. Dynas)
12. It Is What It Is (feat. Naledge)
13. Chill (feat. Large Professor & Meemee Nelzy)
14. Changes of Atmosphere (feat. Supastition)
15. Live the Life (Original Mix) (feat. J. Sands)
16. Chill (Lark Chillout Mix) (feat. Large Professor)

Oh, and I forgot to say in my last posts, go say welcome back to Ariel :)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks man for the shoutout and for your support! I really appreciate it!

This album is defenitly of of 2008's best. France is starting to produce some great Jazz-Hop producers, and Dela is making this statement even more reliable.

Just a great album!

Rap Music said...

Good songs. Good album. Just plain good.

Anonymous said...

It is remarkable, it is a valuable piece

Anonymous said...

What remarkable phrase

Anonymous said...

This phrase is simply matchless ;)

Anonymous said...

I know, that it is necessary to make)))


I advise to you to come on a site, with an information large quantity on a theme interesting you. There you by all means will find all. Hot Health

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Understandably your article helped me altogether much in my college assignment. Hats afar to you send, will look ahead in behalf of more interrelated articles without delay as its united of my favourite topic to read.

Rap Music said...

here ta

Anonymous said...

adidas backpacks

Anonymous said...

Am I my brother’s keeper?

rap said...

good songs thanks
Rap Dinle

Unknown said...

Social business is a new form of business. One that does not seek profits for the individual, but rather seeks to find solutions to the problems that plague society through business models.
dentist brisbaneFraser Island Tours

Rivers said...

Good songs. Good album. Just plain good.