How to download files:
1. Download the textfile on the rapidshare link.
2. Open the textfile and use the link on it to download the album.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Coming Down Like Babylon


Prince Akeem (1991) Coming Down Like Babylon

I came across this forgotten album when I was looking for some Chuck D tracks for my collection, if you're a Public Enemy fan, this is a must listen.
Part gangsta/street and part Rasta/reggae, with bits and pieces of R&B, funk, and soul.
More Info here.

1. Swingin' ft. Raww
2. System Breakdown /The Junkie
3. We Won't Stop
4. Only We Can Do This ft. Chuck D & Flavor Flav
5. It's a New Thang
6. Can't Keep Us Down
7. Time To Come Correct / The Jacket ft. Chuck D
8. Brothers Want Bass
9. Armegeddon
10. Flush the Government
11. Add It Up

8 comments:

P M X said...

Excellent! thanks. here in DC we got a jazz FM station that runs a 3-hour long Bomb Squad instrumental special every xmas eve. I got the last one recorded if youre interested? Tons of b-sides some I've never heard elsewhere ;)

Anonymous said...

well I'm not a big PE fan, and I remember giving this a try a while back because the cover looks awesome. I think I kept a song

Anonymous said...

Just links to a text file download

Anonymous said...

Found it in the text file:
http://rs138.rapidshare.com/files/38193603/PACDLB-rapdungeon.blogspot.com.rar.rar

Anonymous said...

i remember this dude. time to come to correct was his lead single.

ariel said...

A huge collection of rarities and remixes of my favorite rapper is always welcomed :) big thx on those and expecting the collection!

Anonymous said...

when are you guys going to finish that chuck d collection? i cant wait

Anonymous said...

MAN xmp

if you got that i WOULD FUCKIN LVOE TO HEAR IT!!!!

i sent you an email....


a long shot but gotta try