How to download files:
1. Download the textfile on the rapidshare link.
2. Open the textfile and use the link on it to download the album.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Die Rugged Die


R.A. The Rugged Man [2004] Die Rugged Die
I have been ignoring this album for some time and when I decided to listen to it I realized how wrong I was:
The original ugly dirty white boy who has been fucked by the industry for more than 10 years... R.A. The Rugged Man. His LP is full of intriguing tales about how he managed to get dropped from a handful of labels, drunken nights with coke sluts, and in general, how fucked up his life is and why he doesn't give a fuck. It's on some real dirt bag shit. And the best part about it is it's dope. His style is strange, kinda reminds me of Method Man, I guess this album isn't for everyone... but I liked it, maybe you do too.


"Lessons"
"Casanova (Fly Guy)"
"A Star Is Born"
"Chains" feat. Killah Priest and Masta Killa
"Dumb"
"On the Block"
"How Low"
"Mitch Blood Green (Interlude)"
"Midnight Thud"
"Black and White" feat. Timbo King
"Brawl"
"Die, Rugged Man, Die!!"
"Pick My Gun Up (Skit)"
"Da Girlz, They Luv Me"
"Make Luv Outro"

http://rapidshare.de/files/24850647/Die_Rugged_Die-rapdungeon.blogspot.com.rar

3 comments:

BiffReagle said...

ah this guy is disgusting haha...

Anonymous said...

What a great site Jeffery m allegra palm pilot software

Anonymous said...

yo son can u please re up this piece ive been lookin for it so long but it doesnt work